Pillars is a small, but rapidly growing consulting firm that partners with churches across the country to help them implement, use, and extend Rock RMS. Rock RMS is a relationship management system that is quickly being adopted by large and small churches all over the world (rockrms.com).
This is an immediate opening for Technology Consultant. In this role you will meet regularly (virtually) with churches and work with them to prioritize and implement tasks related to the implementation, use and customization of the Rock RMS platform at their church.
As a successful Technology Consultant, you’ll possess a self-starter mentality, enjoy problem solving, have strong customer service skills, and a strong desire to contribute to our client’s success.
Our team of consultants are based in Sun City West, Arizona.
• Become proficient with Rock RMS!
• Help clients install and configure Rock RMS.
• Help clients migrate data and processes from other software solutions to Rock RMS.
• Lead regular project meetings with clients to gather requirements and be their Rock subject matter expert.
• Develop custom software solutions to extend the functionality of Rock RMS for clients.
• Share best practices with clients.
• Assist in the deployment and use of any specialized/custom software
• Work closely with our entire team of consultants to share and learn from each other.
• Other duties as assigned
• Demonstrated knowledge of computer software technology and interfaces.
• The ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts.
• Usage and understanding of modern web and mobile applications.
• Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
• A willingness to work with a small, dynamic team in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment.
• Demonstrated communication and customer service skills.
• The ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects.
• A passion for working with and helping churches!!
• Rock RMS
• .NET Framework
• Church infrastructures (ministries, groups, giving, events, etc.)
We believe in providing benefits that enhance the lives of our team members. At the top of the list is full family medical/dental benefits at no cost to the employee. We also provide a competitive salary, 401k matching, and a generous holiday schedule.